Have you been injured due to a defective airbag?
At Kelley/Uustal, it is our mission to protect consumers and prevent serious
injuries associated with
defective products. We exist to not only obtain justice for our clients but also to punish
corporate wrongdoing. In this instance, the internationally known Japanese
airbag supplier Takata has admitted to the knowledge of automobiles being
installed with defective airbags.
Initially, Takata announced in 2013 that only 6 makes and models of automobiles
that were installed with the defective parts. As of October 2014, however,
a major recall has been issued and revealed that millions of cars have
been affected and has grown to include nearly 20 vehicle types.
The effected vehicles and models may include:
- Acura (models: 2003-2005 CL; 2003-2005 TL, 2003-2006 MDX, and 2005 RL)
- BMW (models: 2000-2005 3-series sedan and wagon; 2000-2006 3-series coupe
and convertible; 2001-2006 M3 coupe and convertible)
- Chrysler (models: 2005-2008 Chrysler 300; and 2007-2008 Aspen)
- Dodge / Ram (models: 2005-2008 Dakota and Durango; 2003-2008 Dodge Ram
1500; 2005-2008 Ram 2500; 2006-2008 Ram 3500 and 4500; and 2008 Ram 5500)
- Ford (models: 2004 Ranger; 2005-2006 GT; and 2005-2007 Mustang)
- Honda (models: 2001–2007 Accord; 2001–2005 Civic; 2002–2006
CR-V; 2002–2004 Odyssey; 2003–2011 Element; 2003–2007
Pilot; and 2006 Ridgeline)
- Infiniti (models: 2001–2004 Infiniti I30/I35; 2002–2003 Infiniti
QX4; 2003–2005 Infiniti FX35/FX45)
- Lexus (model: 2002-2005 SC430)
- Mazda (models: 2003–2007 Mazda 6; 2006–2007 Mazdaspeed 6; 2004–2008
Mazda RX-8; 2004–2005 MPV; 2004 B-series)
- Mitsubishi (models: 2004–2005 Lancer; 2006–2007 Raider)
- Nissan (including Infiniti) (models: 2001–2003 Maxima; 2001–2004
Pathfinder; 2002–2004 Nissan Sentra)
- Pontiac (model: 2003–2005 Vibe)
- Saab (model: 2005 9-2x)
- Subaru (models: 2003–2005 Baja, Legacy, Outback; 2004–2005
Impreza, Impreza WRX, Impreza WRX STI)
- Toyota (models: 2002–2005 Toyota Corolla and Sequoia; 2003–2005
Matrix and Tundra)
Have you purchased a vehicle listed above? Do you think you may have a
potential claim regarding a
defective airbag manufactured by Takata? Is so, let our Fort Lauderdale personal injury
attorneys help you obtain the compensation and justice that you deserve
after a serious accident.
We put in an aggressive fight for clients.
Contact Kelley/Uustal to learn more about your airbag recall claim.
Reported Problems Associated with Takata's Defective Airbags
Our South Florida product liability attorneys are currently accepting claims
involving defective airbags manufactured by Takata. If you have suffered
an injury, if your loved one passed away, or if you think you may have
a claim involving a car installed with a Takata airbag, you must call
our firm immediately. We would be happy to listen to your story and determine
if your claim has merit and if it is compensable.
The defective airbags supplied by Takata have been known to cause injury
and death, due to the following complications:
- Defective inflator and propellant devices leading to improper deployment
in an accident
- Shooting of metal fragments upon deployment in an accident
Our firm is home to a trial attorney who has obtained the 7
th largest jury verdict in the United States, as reported by the National
Law Journal. To date, this settlement has been the largest product liability
award obtained in the year of 2009. If you wish to learn how we can maximize
your claim, we suggest you get in contact with our firm immediately.
Kelley/Uustal: Preserving Our Commitment to Justice
At Kelley/Uustal, our Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers uphold and
preserve our steadfast commitment to helping innocent victims obtain justice.
Since our firm's inception, we have always been devoted to seeking
the answers and fairness our clients deserve. This commitment is engrained
in all that we do: from our proven
method of Forensic Discovery all the way to creating the most persuasive closing statements for our clients.
Do not settle for less than you deserve. If you or someone you love has been injured or killed due to a defective
airbag produced by Takata, you must consult our award-winning legal team.
We are here to make certain all liable parties are held responsible for
their negligent actions.
Take the first step and learn more about the potential value of your claim.
Contact Kelley/Uustal to speak with us during a confidential,
initial case evaluation.