South Florida Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Contact Us for a Free Consultation: (954) 522-6601
South Florida is known for its beautiful weather, which allows motorcycle
enthusiasts to enjoy riding year-round. Unfortunately, motorcyclists are
particularly susceptible to death and
personal injury in highway collisions. According to national statistics, however, most
motorcyclists involved in accidents with automobiles are not at fault
for the crash.
If you suffered an injury in a motorcycle accident caused by someone else’s
negligence, the Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers at Kelley/Uustal
can help. Many collisions occur when an automobile driver does not see
a motorcyclist. Due to the unprotected nature of riding, motorcyclists
are at a disadvantage and tend to suffer
Are you ready to speak to an attorney about your case? Call Kelley/Uustal
to set up a meeting with our team.
Initial consultations are FREE and confidential.
Protecting Your Rights to Maximum Compensation
Kelley/Uustal is passionate about defending the rights of injured victims.
You should not have to carry the burden of your injuries, coupled with
the financial strain associated with medical care. Our Fort Lauderdale
injury attorneys are here to help you seek justice.
You could be entitled to compensation for various costs, such as:
- Medical expenses
- Physical therapy
- Emotional trauma
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
If you lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you could also be entitled
to compensation for their
wrongful death, including funeral costs, medical bills, and emotional damages. Holding
the responsible party accountable can help you achieve some sense of justice.
7 Steps You Should Take After a Motorcycle Accident
- Call 911 or the police and have them write up a report
- Get the other driver’s vehicle and insurance information
- Take pictures of the accident scene and any damage
- Get the names and contact information of any witnesses
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible – don’t wait
- Do not speak to the other driver’s insurance company
- Contact a Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorney
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Florida
While motorcyclists are often thought of as reckless, statistics prove
otherwise. In most cases, it is the other driver who is responsible for
causing a motorcycle accident.
Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Drivers changing lanes into the path of a motorcyclist
- Drivers failing to yield the right-of-way to motorcyclists
- Drivers making left-hand turns in front of a motorcyclist
- Dangerous roadway design or hazards left in the road
- Drivers following too closely behind a motorcyclist
Kelley/Uustal Can Help You Seek Justice – Call Now!
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, or lost a loved one
due to someone else’s negligence, please do not hesitate to contact
Kelley/Uustal for a free consultation. You have a limited amount of time
to file a claim, so don’t wait to get started. Our firm has recovered
over a quarter of a billion dollars for our clients, and now we’re
ready to help you.
Contact Kelley/Uustal today to schedule your
free case consultation.