Eric Rosen is a trial attorney at Kelley/Uustal who handles cases involving serious injuries or death resulting from motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, defective products, unsafe premises, and other unforeseen circumstances.
Eric began his legal career as an Assistant State Attorney with the Office of the State Attorney in Broward County, Florida. During his tenure as an Assistant State Attorney, Eric tried in excess of 20 criminal jury trials and countless bench trials. Eric eventually left public service to pursue his interest in helping individuals that have been injured due to the carelessness of others.
Since entering private practice, Eric has assisted his clients in obtaining numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. In 2011, Eric was appointed co-chair of the Broward County Bar Association Trial Section and named by Florida Trend Magazine as a “Florida Legal Elite Up and Comer.”
“When I have the opportunity to help someone who has been hurt or who has lost a loved one, I know that I have made an impact in that person’s life. This is why I continue to work tirelessly for all my clients.”
Eric focuses his practice in the areas of personal injury, product liability, tobacco litigation, class action litigation, and wrongful death. Eric is a Board Member of the Broward County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section and also serves on the Board of Directors for the Broward County Justice Association.
J.D., Summa Cum Laude, Nova Southeastern University
- Nova Law Review, Published Senior Staff Member
- Moot Court Honor Society, Member
B.A., University of Arizona
Areas of Practice
- The Florida Bar – 2007
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida – 2010
- Broward County Justice Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- “Cigarettes Off The Shelves”. Tampa Bay Times. 8/29/14
- “CVS Ends Tobacco Sales”. The Palm Beach Post. 9/2/14
- “Building a Foundation For A Skillful Cross-Examination”. Daily Business Review. 9/5/14