Injured? Speak with our Auto Defect Lawyers in Fort Lauderdale.
If a seatback fails in a rear-end collision, the seat pops backward and the occupant is unrestrained even if he or she is wearing a seatbelt. The seatbelt only restrains forward motion. It is the seat itself which is supposed to prevent the occupant from being thrown backward in a rear-end collision. When the seatback collapses backward, the occupant can slide back out of the belt and the seat, into the back seat or the rear windshield.
When seatbacks fail, it puts more than just one person at risk. If an individual is in the back seat, they become susceptible to injury as well. At Kelley/Uustal, we understand the potential dangers that can result due to defective seatbacks. We also understand the injuries individuals sustain, and we are prepared to guide you throughout the legal process of holding the negligent manufacturers accountable.
Protect Your Well-Being After an Injury
At Kelley/Uustal, we have over 325 years of combined experience. Our Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys have been recognized by numerous professional organizations for our knowledge, tenacious advocacy, and determination to obtain justice for our clients. We are committed to using ethical practices in our goal to prevent and protect, punish intentional wrongdoing, and fight for fair compensation for individuals who have been injured at no fault of their own.
Why should you choose Kelley/Uustal?
Consider the following reasons:
- Our firm is detail-oriented, using advanced and specific Forensic Discovery Methodology.
- Our attorney, Robert Kelley, obtained the 7th largest jury verdict in the United States, as reported by the National Law Journal. It was the single largest product liability verdict.
- Our lawyers have combined to recover more than a quarter billion dollars for our clients in verdicts and settlements.
- Our experience spans hundreds of jury trials, giving us the knowledge to handle any matter in a court of law.
- Our firm has handled landmark cases, and we take every single one of our cases seriously.
Contact Kelley/Uustal for a Free Consultation
When you are in need of effective legal counsel for a serious automobile defect case, you can trust that our attorneys stand ready to provide you with the advocacy you need and deserve. We are dedicated to helping you and your family move forward from this traumatic situation in a positive way. Contact our firm today to schedule a free case evaluation. We can discuss your case, rights, and options at this time. Kelley/Uustal is here for you.