Kelley/Uustal cares about the community. We are actively involved in local and nationwide charities and organizations, and we are constantly working to make our area a better place. Here are just a few of the ways that we are working to make our community a better place:
Shane McGee Foundation
- The Shane McGee Foundation was formed by the McGee family, to honor their son, Shane, who died in a preventable automobile fuel-fed fire. Kelley/Uustal represented the McGee family against General Motors.
- Kelley/Uustal is extremely proud to have a long-standing relationship with the Legal Aid Service of Broward County.
- Kelley/Uustal has a long history with the Broward County Housing Authority (BCHA) and is extremely proud to be a big part of the long history of accomplishment the BCHA has in serving Broward residents.
- By supporting our local schools, we are dedicated to providing our diverse community of learners with lifelong learning opportunities, allowing them to reach their full potential, gain new skills, discover their creative side, enjoy a sport, stay healthy, and a lot more.
- Kelley/Uustal is dedicated to leaving a lasting impact on the community. We believe by actively supporting the youth of today, we are helping shape, mold, and build the future of tomorrow.
- Kelley/Uustal is actively involved with supporting our local charities, which are the essence of American volunteerism: people coming together to help other people in their own communities. We are happy to be a big part of this.
Ocean Conservancy: International Coastal Cleanup
- On September 20, Several Kelley/Uustal employees and their families participated in the Ocean Conservancy: International Coastal Cleanup on Fort Lauderdale Beach. See more here: International Coastal Cleanup