- B.A., Yale University, 2003
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2007
Professional Associations & Leadership Activities
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- American Justice Association (Membership Oversight Committee)
- American Bar Association
- Inns of Court
- Federal Bar Association
- Florida Bar Leadership Academy Class II
- Leadership Broward Class XXXIII
Anthony H. Quackenbush
“My favorite part about being a trial attorney is fighting for the rights of the injured ‘little guy’ against the larger forces that have caused him or her harm. Trial lawyers keep society safe by ensuring that large companies keep their products and businesses safe. It is this advocacy for the defenseless that makes me excited to get up and go to work each day.”
Anthony Quackenbush is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney. Over the course of his career, Anthony has tried more than 70 jury trials, including both criminal and civil cases. Among these trials, Anthony has achieved plaintiff’s verdicts of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Anthony is a graduate of Yale University, located in New Haven, Connecticut. He also graduated from the University of Miami School of Law.
Early Career and Achievements
Following law school, Anthony began his career at the Broward County Public Defender’s Office. There, he tried many cases, including 30 jury trials in just 1 year. After several years at the Public Defender’s Office, Anthony entered into private practice handling civil cases involving personal injury, premises liability, products liability, and wrongful death.
Attorney Anthony Quackenbush holds the following positions and memberships:
- Board of the Broward Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section
- Chair of the Law School Liaison Committee of the Broward Bar
- Vice-Chair of the Bar Membership Committee
- Board of the Broward County Justice Association
- Member of the Vanguard Committee of the Broward County Justice Association
- Board of the Florida Justice Association’s Young Lawyers Division
Outside of his legal involvement, Anthony sits on the City of Fort Lauderdale Community Appearance Board, as well as the Broward County Health and Sanitary Control Board.
Anthony lives in Fort Lauderdale with his wife Katy and his son Paul.
If you want to discuss your case with Attorney Anthony Quackenbush or any of our other Ft. Lauderdale personal injury lawyers, contact our firm today.