- J.D., Cum Laude, Nova Southeastern University
- Nova Law Review – Assistant Technical Editor
- Summer Candidacy Program Instructor
- Moot Court Honor Society Member
- San Diego Mock Trial Competitor
- B.S., Summa Cum Laude, Business Administration, Saint Joseph’s University
Professional Associations & Leadership Activities
- Member – American Association for Justice
- Member – Florida Justice Association
- Member – Broward County Justice Association
- Member – Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Member – Broward County Women Lawyers’ Association
- Board Member & Volunteer – Friends of Jack & Jill
- Member – American Inns of Court, Stephen R. Booher Chapter
- Member – Dive Ba
Kristin E. Bianculli
“I am deeply passionate about every case and cause in which I am involved. Making a difference in the lives of our clients is the focus of my life.”
Kristin E. Bianculli is proud to be a part of the Kelley | Uustal team, fighting for victims injured by the negligence of others and protecting consumers’ rights and safety. She approaches each case with a zeal that has enabled her to secure numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for her clients.
In recognition of her ethics and achievements, Kristin has been:
- Named to the 2015 & 2016 List of Florida Super Lawyers®
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America® since 2011
- Named one of the Best Attorneys in Florida by Best Lawyers Magazine 2012
- Awarded the “Most Effective Lawyers in Personal Injury” by the Daily Business Review in 2013
Kristin is a trial attorney who brings significant experience and unwavering dedication to the table. Her passion for justice has motivated her throughout her education and legal experience.
As a native of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Kristin attended the Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph’s University of Philadelphia, where she graduated summa cum laude with her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. She finished first in her class.
Kristin then moved to Fort Lauderdale to attend Nova Southeastern University. She earned her Juris Doctor cum laude, from the Shepard Broad Law Center. While at Nova, Kristin was accepted to the distinguished Moot Court Honor Society, where she honed her skills as a legal advocate through tournaments. She received a number of book awards, and was a dedicated member of Nova Law Review, where she served as Associate Technical Editor and also taught the Summer Candidacy Program. While excelling in her studies and activities at law school, Kristin had already started her legal career as a law clerk at Kelley | Uustal.
She continues to provide skillful advocacy at Kelley | Uustal, focusing her practice in the areas of personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, and wrongful death.
Find out what Kristin’s unparalleled devotion and talent can do for you. Contact Kelley | Uustal today!