Linda A. Alley
She is the definitive advocate for victims of medical negligence and wrongful death. Well-respected in her field of practice, Ms. Alley’s cases have been featured in national and local media. During her 18 years as a lawyer for a well-known Fort Lauderdale firm, she established her reputation for providing steadfast, passionate advocacy for her clients.
Ms. Alley has obtained numerous multi-million dollar recoveries for her clients. Some of her notable verdicts include:
- $5.7 million verdict for a child who developed cerebral palsy after being negligently delivered by the obstetricians.
- $4.6 million verdict for a child who developed a severe clotting disorder due to an unrecognized infection in the hospital shortly after delivery.
Ms. Alley was nominated by the Daily Business Review as one of the “most effective lawyers” in South Florida. She is a past president of the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association and is a member of several other organizations, including:
- The Florida Justice Association;
- The Broward County Bar Association;
- Broward County Women Lawyers Association;
- The Palm Beach County Bar Association;
- The Palm Beach County Justice Association;
- The American Association of Justice.
Ms. Alley attended night classes at Broward College while working full time at what was then Southern Bell Telephone Company. She went on to graduate from Florida Atlantic University, also while working full time as a paralegal. Despite her busy schedule, she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in History with honors from FAU and was named a Distinguished Alumni in 2008. She attended the University of Florida, Frederick G. Levin College of Law and graduated with honors in 1998.
Ms. Alley’s areas of practice include medical negligence, wrongful death, premises liability, car accidents, negligent security, pharmaceutical liability and products liability.