If someone you love has recently suffered a serious, life-threatening or catastrophic injury, you could be struggling with the aftermath. Victims of catastrophic injuries are often forced to take months or years to recover. In some instances, catastrophic injury victims will be unable to return to work due to the extent of their injuries.
In these scenarios, securing a substantial amount of compensation could not only be used to pay for medical expenses, but could even be the victim’s only source of future income. This means your choice in legal representation will be crucial and could even influence the final outcome of your case. The Fort Lauderdale catastrophic injury attorneys at Kelley/Uustal have the experience necessary to successfully win your case and secure the compensation you deserve. You will pay no fees until we win your case!
At Kelley/Uustal, we have helped our former clients by utilizing:
- An aggressive yet compassionate approach to trial representation
- More than 325 years of collective experience in personal injury trial law
- A specific and advanced form of forensic discovery methodology
- A wholehearted commitment to pursuing justice for injured victims
Types of Catastrophic Injury Cases We Handle
Some accidents can result in minor injuries, like bumps, bruises, or scrapes. In other instances, however, accident victims can suffer debilitating, life-threatening, or even fatal injuries. In these situations, the victims and family members can be forced to live the rest of their lives dealing with the devastating aftermath of someone else’s misconduct.
The most common types of catastrophic injury claims include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Head and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe burn injuries
- Amputation or loss of limbs
- Temporary or permanent paralysis
Victims of catastrophic injuries can be subject to some of the most painful and traumatic types of damages. From permanent damage to the nervous system to the complete loss of a limb, the result of a catastrophic injury can have life-long emotional, financial, and physical repercussions. This is why you need an aggressive advocate fighting for you.
Life-Changing Injuries Require Maximum Compensation
When an injury is catastrophic in nature, the resulting losses can be enormous. Over the course of a lifetime, a catastrophic injury can result in tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars in medical expenses and lost earnings. And, this still doesn’t account for the physical and emotional suffering experienced by the victim.
If you have suffered a life-changing injury, you deserve compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Lost income / loss of earning capacity
- Mental and emotional distress
- Physical pain and suffering
When you work with our Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer at Kelley/Uustal, you can trust that we will stop at nothing to secure maximum compensation on your behalf. Whether your injuries were caused by a car accident or medical malpractice, our firm can fight for you.
Kelley/Uustal Notable Catastrophic Injury Case Results
- $56.6 million – our client filed a successful tobacco injury lawsuit
- $33 million – our client was injured due to excessive use of force by police
- $4 million – preventable medical errors led to a devastating birth injury
- $3.4 million – our client was run over by a WaveRunner while snorkeling
- $2.7 million – our client was hit in the face by a ball at a Marlins game
Contact Our Florida Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
Do not live the rest of your life paying – and suffering – for someone else’s negligent actions. If you or a loved one has been involved in a serious accident that resulted in a catastrophic injury, you must first seek immediate medical attention. After appropriate treatment, the team at Kelley/Uustal can help you pursue the level of compensation you deserve by helping you file a personal injury lawsuit.
At Kelley/Uustal, we are committed to upholding, pursuing, and bringing justice to innocently injured victims. If you think you may have a claim due to an accident caused by no fault of your own, contact our Fort Lauderdale catastrophic injury attorneys immediately. We have represented thousands of individuals and bereaved family members in South Florida. We are here to listen to your story. To receive your completely free and confidential case consultation, contact Kelley/Uustal today. You can reach us at (954) 522-6601.